October 5, 2022 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The first edition of the Middle East Blockchain Awards will be held in Abu Dhabi in November 2022 to recognize and reward outstanding efforts within the fields of blockchain and Web 3.0 innovations.
Hoko Agency Middle East will host the awards in association with Abu Dhabi Global Market’s flagship platform Abu Dhabi Finance Week, and the Middle East, Africa and Asia Crypto and Blockchain Association (MEAACBA).
Frontrunners in the industry will be recognized through the Middle East Blockchain Awards (MEBA), with all nominations assessed by a panel of prestigious experts.
Judges include the following.
- Dr. Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Centre (DBCC)
- Jehanzeb Awan, board member of MEAACBA, founding partner and CEO of J. Awan and Partners
- Miriam Kiwan, former head of digital assets at ADGM, board member at BlackRock Global
- Misha Hanin, co-founder and CEO of BEDU
- Saqr Ereiqat, co-founder and CCO of Crypto Oasis
- Matthew Amlot, managing editor of Arabian Business
MEBA will be held in the stunning Palm Garden at the five-star W Abu DhabiYas Island on November 18, 2022, in the midst of the high-energy F1 Race Weekend. The black-tie event promises a spectacular evening of recognition, insight and entertainment, attended by high-profile individuals from across the GCC.
Abu Dhabi was chosen as the host city for the inaugural awards because of the UAE leadership’s commitment to progression and innovation in blockchain and digital transformation.
The UAE as a whole has made significant moves toward the regulation, safety and transparency of blockchain and digital assets, driving the importance of global standards for industry compliance that will benefit all aspects of Web 3.0.
This forward-thinking approach has attracted numerous global players to establish their presence in the Emirates, creating a strong ecosystem that contributes toward its reputation as a hub for crypto and beyond.
Jehanzeb Alan, board member of MEAACBA and founding partner and CEO of J. Awan and Partners, said,
“Blockchain is creating a digital ecosystem [that] will support a new world of services and products ranging from financial services through to real economy. The Middle East Blockchain Awards will help drive innovation, reward excellence and provide a benchmark for companies to aspire to, and in doing so, contribute significantly to the regional ecosystem.”
Max Palethorpe, founder and CEO of Hoko Group, said,
“The Middle East Blockchain Awards come at a time when people and businesses are pushing the boundaries of what was previously thought impossible, making significant headway into a digital-first world. This is a very exciting period for anyone involved in the Web 3.0 ecosystem. It’s our privilege to honor those who are forging new paths with the recognition they deserve.”
Award categories include the following.
- Most innovative DeFi platform 2022
- Most promising DEX to watch 2022
- Most powerful CEX 2022
- Best mobile crypto wallet 2022
- Best NFT marketplace 2022
- Best crypto investment fund 2022
- Most promising Web 3.0 ecosystem 2022
- Best NFT and GameFi project 2022
- Top global crypto YouTuber / influencer 2022
- Most influential woman in blockchain and crypto 2022
- Most influential CMO in blockchain and crypto 2022
- Most influential global crypto news service 2022
- Most influential CEO In blockchain and crypto 2022
- Most promising ESG crypto project
Entries can be submitted here.
For more updates follow Meba on social media.
Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
Yousef Batter, head of PR at White Label Strategy
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram