WASHINGTON, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via CryptoCurrencyWire – The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) today announced that Carole House, a former member of the White House National Security Council, and one of the architects of the President’s Executive Order on Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets will deliver a keynote address at Blockchain and Infrastructure: Building Blockchain for Government, taking place September 29-30, 2022, at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
The two-day conference will offer interactive, educational sessions and case studies addressing:
- The Maturation of Blockchain Solutions
- Funding Blockchain Projects
- Factors behind Blockchain Platform Selection
- Information and Data Integrity
- Energy and Utility Grids
- Resilient Election Systems.
“With speakers from the highest levels of government and commerce, this year’s event provides unfettered insights from the people shaping the future of digital commerce and blockchain,” said GBA Executive Director, Gerard Dache. “We’ve developed an agenda that offers attendees a rare opportunity to hear from and engage with the most influential advocates operating at the highest levels of both the public and private sectors.”
Government representatives from Canada, El Salvador, Jordan, Liechtenstein, Philippines, Switzerland, the Republic of Slovenia, Florida, Maryland, New York City, Utah County, Washington, DC, and many others, will share their experiences.
Civil servants participating in the event from organizations including:
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
- US Air Force
- US Congress
- US Election Assistance Commission
- US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- US Department of Commerce
Other keynote speakers include:
- Mr. Dino Cataldo Dell’Accio, a CIO at the United Nations. He led a team that helped develop the first blockchain solution for the UN. He also leads the UN Digital Transformation Working Group, comprised of the CIOs of all the United Nations Programs including the World Food Program and the World Health Organization.
- Brian Cavanaugh, a former member of the White House National Security Council for both Presidents Trump and Biden. He also served as the U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, as Executive Director for Strategic Planning, and Integration.
- Mr. Brock Pierce, former presidential candidate, investor, philanthropist. He was named by Forbes magazine as a member of the “top 20 wealthiest people in crypto”.
- Mr. Rak-Joon, Choi, VP Commercialization, Sustainable Ecosystems, American Tire Distributors
- Victoria Adams, Public Sector Blockchain Leader, Simba Chain
- Bert Gillem, Cyber Security, NASA
- Torben Anderson, CEO, Rewired One
- Michael, Leahy, Chief Information Officer, Maryland State Government
- Jeannice Fairrer Samani, CEO, Fairrer Samani Group
- Barry Johnson, Director, Translational Programs National Science Foundation
- Vilma Mattila, Co-Founder, 5ire Chain
- Ingrid Vasiliu-Feltes, President, US Office, World Business Angel Investment Forum
- Amelia Gardner, County Commissioners, Utah County
- Heather Flannery, Founder & CEO, Equideum Health (formerly ConsenSys Health)
- Pradeep, Goel CEO, Solve.Care
- Frank Ricotta, CEO, BurstIQ
- Joshua, Daniels, Clerk/Auditor, Utah County
- Nabeel Malik, CEO, Cryptolitics
- Donald Palmer, Commissioner, US Election Assistance Commission
- Nimit Sawhney, CEO, Voatz
- John Hansen, Business Development Executive, Powerledger
- Soheil Saraji, Associate Professor, University of Wyoming
- Otto Frommelt, Director, National Road Office Principality of Liechtenstein
- Silvio Pupo-Casco, Smart Florida Vice Chairman
- Kevin McGrail, Cloud Fellow, Dito Web
- Eugene Morozov, Founder, Everscale Academy
- Paul Dowding, Co-Founder, L4S Corporation
- David Iseminger, CEO, Upheaval
- Armand Gaetan, NGUETI CEO, UBTS International Corp.
- Michael Proper, Councilman, Digital World
- Deborah Simpier, Co-Founder, Althea
- Mike Kanovitz, CEO, Jurat Blockchains
- Kevin Lowell, Cryptocurrency Coordinator, US Department of Justice
- Alexander Szul, Co-Founder, Rome Blockchain Labs
- George Farmer, CEO, Parler
About the Conference
The conference will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on September 29-30. The conference includes a gala reception at the home of a Washington, DC blockchain billionaire. For more information about the event go to https://gbaglobal.org/blockchain-infrastructure.
About the Government Blockchain Association (GBA)
The GBA is a membership organization to facilitate the connection, communication, and collaboration of the public and private sector to solve problems for citizens. GBA has members that work in Over 500 Government Offices around the world at the local, state, national, and international levels. The GBA also has over 50 Working Groups. For more information go to www.GBAglobal.org or contact Kathy.Dache@GBAglobal.org.